You can find details of our competitions HERE
Like with any competitions there are rules but before we get into them we want to dig a little deeper into what our crypto competitions are and why we do them!
Trading cryptocurrency is a fun, potentially lucrative pastime that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home. That’s why our competitions are a popular way for us to reach new customers and for you to get free cryptocurrency, merch, NFTs and lots of other prizes which you can then enjoy/spend/use.
When we sell more of our FIREFLY tokens new holders are further adding to our Liquidity Pool and therefore adding protection to the price floor so when people sell it will have an ever less detrimental impact on the price of the remaining holders tokens.
So it is in all our interests to grow our holder numbers so we can improve on all our wealth as well as build vital revenue for our business in the form of fees that we can then use in our PROJECTS
What Is A Cryptocurrency Competition?
A crypto competition is any form of online game that allows you to enter and potentially get yourself cryptocurrency or in our case, sometimes other prizes, sometimes for free or sometimes when having “bought in” to be a part of the competition.
The competitions are NOT always risk-free, you may not win anything despite having “bought in”, however they are risk free when the competitions are FREE to enter.
We will never ask for any personal information, this is Defi! However, we will retain your full name, Facebook ID or Twitter ID or relevant platform (Telegram/Discord) ID and or your Wallet Contract address to ensure you are entered into our competitions and of course to award prizes if you win something we are offering.
- Only one entry per person is allowed (unless otherwise stated) in any competition but there is no limit to the number of family members entering each competition again only once.
- You may however purchase more than one NFT and have any number of entries to NFT related competitions where applicable.
- If there is a limit to the number of entrants, for example 15 and you were 16 or later you will not be entered in to the competition unless one of the 15 entrants happens to forfeit their position. Then it will go the next person on the list at 16 and so on.
- If there is only 1 prize there will only be 1 winner, the person selected.
- We reserve the right to provide more prizes than originally planned or announced if for example we kind a high number of entrants.
- We reserve the right not to apply any more prizes than allocated in each specific competition too.
- We will ALWAYS announce our new competition across all platforms in advance giving everyone the opportunity to enter.
- Certain competitions may only be available on certain social media platforms. These are specifically designed to grow our follows in our respective areas. If this is the case you will need to register/enrol/sign up to the correct platform in order to ensure you have formally entered the competition.
- We will not be holding any competitions draws prematurely and to the detriment of any entrants. The draw date and time will be announced in advance giving entrants ample opportunity to bare witness to the draws in real time.
- In the instance for example of the Playstation 5, the draw will only be made when all 100 NFTs have been sold. There is NO TIME FRAME on this for this reason. As a competitor this could mean you may have to wait a long time for the prize draw.
- We will always use independent random prize selector games to determine winners. We have absolutely no association with these prize generators and we reserve the right to decide which random prize generators to use.
- You do not have to enter if you have any concerns about our choice of random prize generators but we welcome feedback if you have concerns we are unaware of at the time!
- We reserve the right to change random prize generators at any time prior to the official draw time and date. This is to allow for certain websites possibly being down.
- If we have reason to believe there to be any sort of “foul play” by any entrants we reserve the right to remove the individual from the competition and or remove them from our groups.
- We will not entertain scammers, our devs are highly trained in identifying attacks and actions will be taken to protect the competition, the prizes and our remaining holders from enjoying their participation in our competitions.
- We reserve the right to cancel a competition at any time and for any reason.
- Where an entrant has “bought in” it is possible to get refunds as long as the request is made to one of the FIREFLY TEAM in advance of the draw.
- No refunds will be issued after the draws have started, at this point it will be too late
- We the FIREFLY team reserve the right to adjust or change or rules as we see fit but will always look to adhere to these rules in the interests of simplicity, transparency and integrity.